Saturday, 20 November 2010

What A Friend

Good Evening anybody. I should have entitled this blog Want a Friend cos the whole point of blogging in my opinion is to widen ones friendship as well as broadening the mind.Now I am male and 63 just about and I spose fairly normal and boring.

I watch most sporting events, read a bit, write some poetry on an amateur basis, I walk the countryside which I love and living in the heart of the Cotswolds I consider myself very fortunate to be able to follow my pursuits.i love having animals around me at present we have a Golden Retriever "Chancer"  who lives up to his name plus a couple of horses including an ex racer who is a handful.There are many subjects where I can express some forceful opinion and for the gambling interest well " What A Friend" should tell you something or perhaps for older folk "Comedy Of Errors".

So any readers there is a brief introduction done in the absence of any meaningful Television aint the weekend noticably devoid of entertainment.
Hope to see someone Cheers Dave

No comments:

Post a Comment